Belive it or not, the emojis are everywhere, they are part of our conversation, social media, etc.
What is an emoji? 😀😎🙃
In simple words, a small digital image or icon used to express an idea or an emotion.
It will be strange, but i’m really tired of clicking the icon on Twitter or WhatsApp, so, let’s back to basic.
What is the catch?
Only works on Windows 10, but maybe there will be a few alternatives for other operating systems but i will be focus on Windows 10.
- Open any Windows program that allows you to enter text, i will use Visual Studio Code for this example
- Make sure you have the cursor on it, it’s important.
- On the keyboard, press and hold the windows key and the (.) dot button, if you do it well, you will see this panel
- Click on any emoji and have fun
Today we learned:
- How to call the emoji panel
Are you in trouble? Have any questions? Contact me
I am a mexican Back-End Developer with 6 years of experience and 3 year of MSSQL Database Administrator. Experienced with all stages of the development cycle for web apps. Strong experience in project management and leadership.